Micro Seal & Bitumen Emulsion
Being the first to introduce the crack Micro Seal technology into the country, we seek to redefine a new cost effective way of maintaining asphaltic roads and airports. This technology is able to prolong the life of an otherwise “dead” asphaltic road for another 5 – 10 years.
We first introduced this technology at the Tamale airport in 2011 and the airport has since become an international airport able to land bigger aircrafts.
Crash Barrier & Pedestrian Rails
With support from Industrias Duero, the world leader in vehicle restraint systems, we supply and install the best quality, high grade vehicle restraint system that is certified by the European and British Standards.
Our crash barriers and parapets are able to contain any vehicular impact and preserve lives of motorists and other road users. Call on us for any technical advice and our team of effective professionals will assist you deliver your project in good time.
Below are a few of our recent projects for various clients:
- Provision and installation of traffic management services – Tema motorway roundabout
- Provision and installation of pedestrian handrails on Awoshie – Pokuase road
- Provision and installation of crash barrier on Wora Wora – Dambai road
- Provision and installation of pedestrian handrails on two footbridges on Achimota – Tetteh Quashie section of the N1
Surface Dressing & Patching
Our unrivalled experience in all types of road construction using modern equipment over the past two decades has placed us heads and shoulders above our competitors. In partnership with the various government agencies, we are at the forefront of constructing and maintaining Ghana’s roads, bridges and other civil infrastructure.
Below are a few of our recent projects
Being the new addition to the host of road safety services provided by the group, we have since 2012 being the reference point for installation of bridge parapets in the country. Previous projects includes:
- Provision and installation of bridge parapet on BRT, Graphic Road
- Tantra Hill, Achimota – Ofankor road for China Railway
- Circle Interchange for Quieroz Galvao
We produce and supply the best quality and various sizes of quarry chippings for all your building and road construction needs. With our quarries in Nsawam and Fumso, we are strategically placed to supply all your material needs to any part of the country.
Traffic and Street Lights
With a track record of installing and maintaining over 50% of all the traffic lights across the country, we are well placed to provide technical advice, design and signalization of any intersection however big or small.
We also install and maintain street light either through electricity or powered by solar. With technical partnership coming from Siemens PLC, UK, we provide traffic controllers that are most efficient and durable for traffic conditions in Ghana.
Below are some of our current projects:
- Installation of traffic signals on Ashiaman main road
- Installation of traffic signals at Sofoline interchange in Kumasi
Road and Airport Markings
Being our flagship business unit, we employ the use of modern equipment like the H26 road marking machine that is capable of marking 7Km of road in a day. This and other state of the art equipment are available to ensure the timely delivery of any project across the country.
We enjoy technical partnership from renowned manufacturers like M/S Hofmann, Kelly Bros, Ennis Paint International and others.
Below are a few of our most recent projects:
- Provision of Line marking on asphaltic overlay works in Greater Accra, Volta, Brong Ahafo, Ashanti, Eatern, Upper East and Upper West
- Road marking on Bolgatanga – Pulmakom road
Road Traffic Signs
We supply and install various road traffic signs ranging from Warning signs, Prohibitory signs, Advance Directional signs, Town Names and many more using the best quality materials available.
As a major player in the road safety business, we aim to provide adequate information to all motorists, pedestrians and other road users which will eventually lead to the preservation of lives and property.
Our team of experienced professionals with over 20 years experience are available to provide technical advice and consultations on all issues of road traffic signs and safety.
Below are a few of the many projects we have undertaken for various clients:
- Provision and Installation of Traffic Management Services – Tema motorway roundabout for SinoHydro Gh Ltd
- Provision of road signs on asphaltic overlay works in Greater Accra, Volta, Brong Ahafo etc
- Traffic Signs for Bolgatanga – Pulmakom road project